Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nezar Al-Kooheji Wrote

I dedicate this to the Ansari family, the family that spreads nothing but love and comfort to all those they know, the family that through the years have come to make me feel like I truly have a second home. Our hearts are all with you there is no doubt in that, may god bless you all (Allah e5leekum 7ag ba3ath inshalla) I have a poem that I would like to share with you, I found this on the internet and it really felt to me like this is what Samar would want to say to all those she loved and cared for, up where she belongs in heaven with God.

"To Those I Love and Those Who Love Me"

When I am gone, release me, let me go,
I have so many things to see and do,
You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears.
Be happy that we had so many years.

I gave you my love, You can only guess,
How much you gave to me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown,
But now it is time I travel alone.

So grieve a while for if grieve you must,
then let your grief be, comforted by trust.
It's only for awhile that we must part,
so bless the memories within your heart.

I won't be far away, for life goes on.
So if you need me, call and I will come.

Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near.
And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear,
All of my love around you, soft and clear.

And then, when you must come this way alone,
I'll greet you with a smile, and say: "Welcome Home"

My faith in God makes me believe that you will all live together, forever in heaven with your Angel Samar. Words can’t ever express how tough this is, but may your faith in God make you see that is not the end, but only the start of a different chapter, and your Angel is just one step ahead of you.

Love your bro Nezar

No comments: