Saturday, September 23, 2006

404 your still here!!


Sumer… before this site I used to cry all alone it just the thought that I won’t see you the next day or the fact that I can’t call you whenever I feel that Samar should be here or she would know this piece of information is horrible.. Before this site I use to cry all alone either by looking at your hi5 page and keeping on reading it one time after another.. before I used to think hi5 is entertaining but now I can’t open the hi5 site you know why cause it breaks my heart into pieces when I open my profile page and I see the favorite friend member your picture pop in front of me and my eyes don’t stop tearing.. This site have became a daily routine I open it every morning evening and night to see if anyone have wrote something about you.. I want to hear every word people say I want them to remember you every second and never forget you like all of us… I want to go back to the last minute I saw you and hug you before you left the car cause I thought I’m going to see you tomorrow as well I want to tell you not to go to that street if I knew that this will lead to your death.. I regret the fact that I couldn’t walk to you and see your face for the last time.. I regret not telling you how much I love you and I’ll miss you before leaving the car!! It’s been tough on all of us.. but I’m glad that you have an amazing family I admire your mom so much Samar for being strong she’s the reason we are strong. I admire Omar for doing this site.. I admire your dad for having and raising 3 amazing children. I admire Qadar for having a strong sisterly bond with you. I don’t know what to say.. I saw people crying because they miss you so much… People who haven’t slept for weeks cause your on their mind.. People who pray every 9ala knowing that by id3ying for you you’ll be happy.. As time pass by it’s getting tougher for each one of us.. I know your there I know you can hear and see everything.. Your having a better view from up there but no matter what every person say I’m going to miss you like hell it’s not goodbye and it will never be a bye!! Your still here with us I love you sooo much 7abebty be happy up there cause everyone down here are in love with you soul and spirit!! A7ibich wayd wayd wayd!!
Please keep those blogs coming it keeps us and sumer connected!!
You’ll always be on my mind..
Awooooosh fakhro

No comments: