Saturday, September 23, 2006

Jawaher Al-Zayani Wrote


Samar.. Just reading these posts hurt me so much.. You left such a huge hole in all our hearts, and no one will ever be able to replace it.. I'll never stop praying for your family and closest friends, I don't know how they're coping with this.. I'll never stop praying for you.. I know you can read this and I know you're looking over us.. You must be the proudest person ever to have a mom like yours, a dad, a sister, a brother, family and friends.. Your mom is so strong, you have no idea how highly I praise her and how much I admire her.. I admire your family so much for being so strong.. Allah yemsa7 3ala gloob iljamee3 inshallah..
I only recently got to know you, ever since our Dubai trip, but I feel like I've known you my whole life.. You left such a huge impact on me.. I'll never forget our Dubai memories.. Partying in your room (Q16's room), Kyle Maynard, our unsuccessful shardah, our last-day grocery shopping, everything.. I've learned so much from you in such a short time.. Everything reminds me of you.. Everytime I go to Juffair.. Everytime I listen to Cafe del Mar, Buddha Bar, Nightcrawlers, The Fray, everything.. I'll never forget the time you made so much fun of me for listening to Simon Webbe, and how you said I was "another victim that was sucked into the pop culture, just like everyone else is.." All the advice you gave me on school.. I'll never forget your advice on school, on life, it's as if you knew you were gonna leave us so soon.. I'll never forget all those times I'd be walking down the hall and I'd hear someone screaming "jujuuuuw" and I'd turn around and it would be you, then you'd tell me how much IB sucks and how I should never take Physics or TOK or whatever.. You promised me you'd pick me up in your Ford before you went to college, and we'd go to Juffair and cruise, while listening to Cafe del Mar.. I'll never forget that promise.. I'll never forget how many times a day you'd log on to hi5 just cuz you have nothing better to do and it's "fun" to read all those loser's profiles, then you'd send me the link just to crack me up.. You used to crack me up so much, yet you were such a deep thinker.. You really are my idol.. I know you're in a better place.. And as much as it hurts so much when I think that I'll never see you again in this life, I know I will later.. You will always be on my mind, and I'll never stop praying for you.. I miss you so much.. Allah yr7mich yal '3alya..
All my love,
Jawaher Al-Zayani (Jujuw)

No comments: