Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mona Hamadeh Wrote...

My Best Cousin, Samar

If I start writing all what I want to say about Samar, I will never stop.. Samar was a cheerful , active, and caring person . She admired many things that others didn’t even see . She had wisdom and magnanimity . She always thought about helping the poor and orphans. She taught me to take life easy and just live it! It always appeared to me that she was trying to say "life isn’t for too long.. "

Samar, I’ll miss you and never forget you . Holding on to memories you left us all with . You’re not in my eyes nor my heart “ YOU’RE IN ME” as long as I live . We will all follow you whether its today or tomorrow . I hope to see you not only in heaven, but in paradise . That time when we’ll hug each other and laugh together about this silly world . I know your happy.. I know your happy.. I’m sure you are inshalla…

Your cousin, Muna Hamadeh *Minga*

-I ask everyone who reads this to make do3a2 for Samar and pray for her . The only gift she receives now is do3a2.

No comments: