Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Nada Al Sadiq wrote



Samar was one of my best classmates. We've been together since KG I until we graduated .Samar and I shared a lot of memories together. I really appreciated the nice Bahraini-Palestinian blend that Samar had. I will never forget the way that Samar always insisted on reminding people around her of the Palestinian cause.I will never forget the "Ta3beer" in Arabic class, I've always been the formal translator for Samar. I always admired her clear way in thinking, knowing her goals and how she tried to achieve them. Samar was a hard worker, and that is the most thing I liked in her. I won't forget the last two years we've spent together in IKNS, especially the IB History class.

I was going through old pictures and I found these pictures for Samar that I would like to share. These are pictures I've taken for Samar. The first picture was in "Jabal al-Dukhan". It was in a fieldtrip in third grade. The second picture was in "Dominos Pizza" in Isa Town. A fieldtrip we've went to in fourth grade. Allah yir7amik ya Samar. We all love you and you'll always remain in our hearts.


Nada Al-Sadiq

No comments: