Monday, January 29, 2007

Amal Aseeri Wrote...

I knew Samar since she was a litttlest kid in elementary school … she played outdoors on her bike on afternoons. She setup up a "baradah'' business with my little brother and tried to sell her old comics. My most vivid memory of her goes back to when she was about 12 running down the street in drenched jeans carrying my dog and bursting laughing because my dog had decided to jump and cool in her pool while they were playing one summer! … I didn’t know you very well as we grew up because you’re much younger and I thought I had all the time… as I go through this blog I know you better and I know I missed out… I can’t believe your gone, the neighborhood’s sunshine!

We will always think of the strength auntie Randa, uncle Ahmed, Omar, and Qadar have shown and given and we will all remember Samar every day…month… year.

No comments: