Thursday, January 18, 2007

Feelings about Essay by SAMAR

Writing this essay made me find out things about myself that I didn't know before. For instance, I didn't realize how important my friends are to me, until I wrote this essay.I realized that I couldn't live without them. There were some parts of writing the essay I didn't like. I didn't like counting the and's , I's, me's, etc. Also I didn't like the fact that we didn't do peer editing. I wish we did so we could have a second opinion on our essays. We did too many drafts on this essay. I'm the type of person who only likes to write a few drafts and then hand it in. Writing this essay was interesting because I realized that this wasn't about mere objects. It was about the memories that each object represents. I would enjoy to do more of these type of essays in the future; essays that really make me reflect on my life.

Samar Al Ansari

Grade 9.2


28/9/2002

No comments: