Thursday, August 30, 2007

If I could be famous for anything,what would it be?Why?


If I could be famous for anything I would want to be famous for my jokes, I want to be a famous comedian. I want this more than I want anything else, because when people laugh at my jokes it makes me feel so good inside. I wouldn’t want my occupation to be a comedian, but I want to do this for fun when I’m studying in college. Jokes to me are one of the most important things in the world and laughter is like music to my ears. One of the most important things about my jokes is that they make other people feel happy. I mean, think about it if you had such a tiring day at work, wouldn’t you want to come to a joint and listen to Samar Al Ansari’s jokes. Some people say that jokes are silly but I want to prove them wrong and point out that jokes have an important role in our society. I want to make up jokes that are suitable for kids and adults at the same time. When I’m walking down the streets, I want people to point and whisper, “That’s Samar.” My comedian name will still be Samar, because it’s a very pretty name. I also want to show people that being a comedian, isn’t a very silly and stupid job, you have to write the jokes and most importantly have “spunk”. That’s one of my most important goals and I hope that one day it will come true to make me and other people happy.
Samar Al Ansari
Class 7 C

No comments: