Friday, March 09, 2007

SAMAR Al Ansari's Talent Show Tribute (10)

My sister Huda could not be here tonight, so I am saying this tribute on her behalf:

"I knew Samar since we were kids,but since the 9th grade, Samar and I became best friends. Samar loved the sunrise, tea, exercising, travelling, walking on the beach, learning, soccer, asking random questions,and much more. I love her and miss her so much, and if I could wish for anything right now I would wish to see her,hug her and tell her what an amazing friend she is. Samar you have inspired me so much ,and I would not have become the person I am today if it was not for you.

Samar,your name and spirit are tattooed in my heart now and forever and you will never be forgotten, and I will definitely make sure of that. No words can describe how much you mean to me , and how much you touched my life. Nothing I can ever do can be half as good as how much you helped and guided me ,and for that,I thank God everyday for making you a big part of my life.

I want to make you proud Samar ,because knowing that your happy with me is the best reward I can ever think of. We had many memories together from crying together to travelling together to running away from school together (I hope Mr Baraka is not listening to this) to just being there for each other all the time.

I love you so much and I know many others do too. I wish I showed you how much I loved and cared about you before I lost you,before I lost the most incredible person on this earth,before I lost the angel that rescued me. But no matter what, your always with me,even though I can not see you ,talk to you or laugh with you. What keeps me going on is knowing that one day we will meet again,and that day may be far away, but just knowing that it will come is enough for me, knowing that I will have the honor to be in your presence again is the reason why I am still smiling.

Everyone please read Surat Al Fateha on Samar's soul because every time you read it, God builds Samar a house in heaven, but read as much as you can because an angel like Samar does not deserve a house , she deserves a castle."

Huda Bushehri
Read by Hala Bushehri

1 comment:

Upcoming Talent Shows said...

again its so nice.