Sunday, December 14, 2008

Days are not the same

Days come and days go
But they have lost their glamour and glow
And became empty, full of awe
Since we had our biggest blow

Days are dull and not the same
How can I go on without calling your name?
And without seeing you, a beautiful dame
Alas all what I have now are pictures in a frame!

No heart is bigger than a mother's heart
But can I forgive life that pulled us apart?
Although I am thankful to God, there is no doubt
Yet my heart bleeds since your depart

With every glance, I see you there
Like my shadow, following me everywhere
Or as an angel that hears my prayer
And comes to comfort me, by just being there

Randah R. Hamadeh, 2008, Copyright©
Written in loving memory of my daughter,

Samar Ahmed Al Ansari (4/4/1988-4/9/2006)

No comments: