Tuesday, December 30, 2008

English Journal # 13

I finished writing my first draft like 2 days ago, and it took me sometime. The I-Search is getting easier. We are practically almost finished. I have to shorten my essay though I think it’s too long. We are working on the bibliography thing and that is like just writing the bibliography cards on a piece of paper. I’m so sick of the I-Search that the other Wednesday I was watching TV and my friend called and said to put CNN. I thought something bad happened but it turns out that it was euthanasia. It was this Q and A thing. It reminded me so much of the pressure of school and the I-Search that I changed the channel. I probably could’ve benefited from it, but I was so angry that it was a Wednesday and we would watch something about school. Besides, Ally McBeal was on star world. We got roughly around a month to finish this year and start summer.WAHEY!
Samar Al Ansari
Grade 8A

2/6/2002

No comments: