Monday, October 06, 2008

A poem from Heaven

Mourn for me no more, mom
for I am a soul
I am pure and at peace
I am calm, wise and serene
I live here, there and everywhere.
I can be any place, any time of the night or day.

I am yesterday, today and tomorrow.
I visit the dusk, the dawn and the moon
I touch the rainbow, slide on the clouds
and catch the stars when ever I like .
I wander in the cosmic space and the ocean deeps
I travel long and fast and see all in a glance
I just love it here.

Mourn for me no more, mom
For I am a soul
I am present with you more than before
I am closer to you more than you can ever think
I am just a breath away. Call my name and I’ll be there
Talk to me for I can hear you
Look at me for I can see you
Touch my picture frame and feel my warm smile
whisper my name
I can be for you from here better than there.

Feel the breeze against your cheek, its me, its me
When you watch sunset and the darkness falls, its me, its me.
When the wind blows against the trees, its me, its me
When you smell the fragrance of the jasmine tree, its me, its me
And when you love that aroma of Yorkshire tea, its me, its me
And when ever you see the light, remember
I am here, there and everywhere.
Call my name I am just a breath away.

I am a soul
I do not worry for money, food or any human need
I am with Dad, aunty Najla and uncle Naseeb.
We live our lives in Love and Peace
I am sometimes a rainbow, a cloud or a stream.
I love it here

Mourn for me no more, mom
For I’m with you all the time
When you sit quietly on your patio,
You can see me with every flower bud,
With every morning dew
You can hear me with every insect buzz
And every water drop
You can sense my presence with every breeze
With every leaf, with every sun light streak
Whisper my name and I’ll be there with you, for you,
to support, giggle and laugh.

My love for you never dies,
I’m sorry mom I had to go before you,
I know how much this broke your heart.
But I had to go
a call came by
from the other side.
The call was for me not for you
and I was the one ready with a boarding pass

Mourn for me no more, mom
I love it here and
I am waiting for your turn to come
to welcome you into LIFE,
to join the souls of eternal joy.
I’m with you all the time
Call my name, I’m just a breath away

Call my name, I’m just a breath away
I’m just a breath away
a breath away
away away
…….
By Najwa Mounla,
6th Sept 2008©
Written in loving memory of her son, Haas Mroue
(26/11/1965-6/10/2007)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

الغاليه رنده
الشكر الكبير لك وفي هدا اليوم بالتحديد على إضافتك لموقع الحبيبة سمر قصيدة الغاليه نجوى لولدها الوحيد الحبيب .
دعائي لكم بالصبر
ورحمة الله عليهم
بتي

Anonymous said...

I did a search about him....good people don't live for long.

MAy Allah give you and her mom the strength to go on..

Loved the poem..

Thanks for sharing.

Dr.Huda Al-Mahdi