Friday, October 26, 2007

Why Sarah Cried

Once upon a time, there was a girl called Sarah. One day she sat at the table crying! So one boy asked her:" Why are you crying?"
She answered," My dog died, I got an F on my exams, and I got fireworks to school!"
"Waah!" The girl cried.
The boy asked:" Why didn't you study for your exams?"
She answered: Because I spent the whole week going to my dog's funeral".
"Why don't you buy a new dog?"
"That's not a bad idea!" she said more cheerfully.
"Why did you bring fireworks to school?" he asked.
"Because I bought them for somebody who I think is cool" she answered.
"Go to the washroom and wash your face, and then come back and start a new page in your life!" he exclaimed.

Samar Al Ansari
Grade 5D
Feb 2,1999


Teacher's comment: This is really rather good. You certainly are working hard to be a good writer. Well done!!√√

No comments: