Saturday, May 26, 2007

Don't Mourn for me


Mother, please don't mourn for me;
I'm still here though you don't see.
I'm right by your side
Each night and day
And within your heart I long to stay.

My body is gone but I'm always near.
I'm everything you see, feel or hear.
My spirit is free,
But I'll never depart
As long as you keep me alive in your heart.

I'll never wander out from your sight-
I'm the brightest star
On a summer night.

I'll never be beyond your reach-
I'm the warm moist sand
When you're at the beach.

I'm the colorful leaves
When fall comes around,
And the pure white snow
That blankets the ground.

I'm the beautiful flowers
Of which you're so fond-
The clear cool water in a quiet pond.

I'm the first bright blossom
You'll see in spring;
The first warm raindrop
That April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light
When the sun starts to shine.
And you'll see
That the face in the moon is mine.

When you start thinking
There is no one to love you.
You can talk to me
Through the lord above you.
I'll whisper my answer
Through the leaves on the trees,
And you'll feel my presence
In the soft summer breeze.

I'm the hot salty tears
That flow when you weep
And the beautiful dreams
That come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on a baby's face.

Just look for me, Mom,
I'm every place!
Author:Unknown

No comments: