Saturday, December 20, 2008

English Journal #11

We are working on a sentence outline now. I just finished my point form outline now. I used 22 out of my 25 note cards. The I-Search is hard and I can’t wait till it’s over. The more I do research, the more against euthanasia I am. I mean killing in anyway is wrong. Some say that there are those special circumstances in which killing is OK ,that is wrong . Some patients could be in so much pain but they should let nature take its course. Also euthanasia is like suicide, so it is against all religions. Why is this called I-Search if we can’t use the word “I”?
Samar Al Ansari
Grade 8A

20/5/2002

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to put a twitter icon to your website. I just marked down this site, but I had to make this by hand. Just my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace dale tuck

Anonymous said...

Thank you amazing blog, do you have twitter, facebook or something similar where i can follow your blog

Sandro Heckler

UmSamar said...

Lina,
Thank you for kind words. You can follow me on twitter if you wish at @UmSamar.
Um Samar

Anonymous said...

I cant find a link where i can subscribe to this blog, webmaster how can i follow your blog?

Teddy Tschicke