Thursday, November 06, 2008

English Journal Entry # 5

We completed I- Search part 1, and I got all my 6 sources. So far I have 2 books on euthanasia, but I want to get another one. The bookstores in Bahrain are so bad, they don’t have anything. I’ve scheduled an interview with Dr. Fareed Khalifa, he is Egyptian and is supposed to be very good. I- Search is a lot of work, as soon as you think you’re done something, and you start something else. Some people I talk to about my topic think euthanasia is a good thing, but some people are on both sides, and others are against it. I am against it, taking anyone’s life away in any way is WRONG. I visited this site: www. euthanasia.com expecting it to be supporting euthanasia, but it is strongly against it.

Samar Al Ansari
Grade 8A

28/4/2002

No comments: