Monday, July 12, 2010

Untitled

I hate it when people criticize, don’t you? Yesterday it wasn’t about criticism; it is about hearing that I was a bad artist from my own teacher. Yes, it hurts. I know I’m not fabulous at art but it kind of hurts to hear from your teacher that I don’t draw well. She didn’t say it in that way exactly; she said I’m only going to choose good artists to do the pot. She chose my friend and my friend asked about me but she said oh, maybe X. She didn’t choose my other friend either. That is how I feel like she likes my other friend more. I’ve been realizing that since a long time. Once I was working on a jar and actually I didn’t start it yet so I wanted the teacher to draw it for me. I kept on saying it over and over again. But she just went to my friend. That sucks, that really does and I hate it!
I like my teacher but she should treat everyone the same way not differently. Maybe I’m over exaggerating but I’m the type of person who gets hurt easily.
Well maybe I should not mind what the Miss thinks.
Samar Al Ansari
2000-2001

No comments: