Friday, June 08, 2007

Rima Al-Turki Al-Mashouk wrote

Dear Randa and family,

We, as a family, were filled with extreme emotions when Ranya received the award. We were honored to have Ranya be the first recipient yet simultaneously saddened that it had to be received. Any one watching IKNS soccer games can see how much Ranya enjoys playing the game. As Mr. Clark mentioned, she also knows the value of hard work, and she puts that ahead of everything. We will always cherish this award, and hope that the next recipient knows how much this would have meant to Samar, (or "turbo feet")..as I had nicknamed her after watching their games.
Best wishes to you all.

Rima Al-Turki Al-Mashouk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.