Friday, March 02, 2007

SAMAR wrote about 9th Grade

I love high school. My first year of high school was amazing! Why shouldn’t it be? I have good friends, good teachers, and good grades. So far it has been the funnest year in my entire life. I have created so many memories this year with my friends. Just the other day, Nouf , Latifa Al Khalifa and I wrote all of our memories so far and it exceeded two pages. In the ninth grade you have more freedom, and teachers make you feel like adults. Last year I was scared of exams but when I took them this year, I found out they were not that hard. The thing I didn’t like was that we weren’t properly prepared to study for exams (we didn’t know how to study). I think between last year and before exams this year, they should have at least dedicated a couple of classes to help us study. But, the thing that the new teachers don’t understand is that for us, there is not much of a difference between Middle School and High School here. It is quite a smooth transition. Other than worrying over exams last year, I didn’t think much about anything, it was just another grade. The workload this year is, and I admit, more than last year, but that was totally expected.

Samar Al ANSARI
GRADE 9.2
April, 2nd, 2003

No comments: