Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mai Al Moayyed wrote

I can never forget samar. She is in a very safe place... always in my heart. It's always the little things that count. I was not in her class, or a classmate. I was in her soccer team. She played amazingly and by that time she was much younger, and i always saw her as my little sister. I can never ever forget this. We went to dubai for a tournament and i shared a room with 3 other girls and samar. I remember my mother telling me, mai please look after samar in Dubai because her mother was worried. Of course that wasn't a problem, however it ended the other way around. A couple of hours after our arrival, my grandfather passed away ( i didn't know about it) and all the girls with me knew. It was amazing how samar tried her best, she made sure everyone was quiet about it so that i won't know. I can't forget that. Thank you samar.

You made everyone proud of you and cared about the people around you. That shows what a wonderful person you are.

You will always be missed and loved forever. Allah yer7mich

No comments: